By Ankit Kumar
From historic monuments to modern marvels, Delhi offers an eclectic mix of sights and sounds that are sure to captivate any traveler.
1. Red Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a prime example of Mughal architecture that will transport you to a bygone era.
2. Qutub Minar, the tallest brick minaret in the world, is an architectural masterpiece that offers stunning panoramic views of Delhi.
3. Humayun's Tomb, a stunning piece of Mughal architecture, is a must-visit for history buffs and architecture enthusiasts alike.
3. Akshardham Temple, a modern marvel of architecture, is a must-visit for its stunning displays of Indian art and culture.
4. India Gate, a war memorial dedicated to Indian soldiers, is a popular spot for picnics and evening strolls.
5. Lotus Temple, a stunning Bahai House of Worship, is a must-visit for its serene ambiance and unique lotus-shaped structure.
6. Chandni Chowk, an iconic market in Old Delhi, is a foodie's paradise that offers a taste of traditional Indian street food. 2.
7. Hauz Khas Village, a trendy neighborhood with a vibrant nightlife, is a great place to explore Delhi's art and culture scene.
8. Rashtrapati Bhavan, the official residence of the President of India, is a must-visit for its grandeur and historical significance.